We are looking for an enthusiastic individual to provide ideas to attract new clients, pitch potential clients, and keep the senior management updated about marketplace and competitor activity.
- Identifying, qualifying, and securing business opportunities; coordinating business generation activities.
- Building business relationships with current and potential clients.
- Understanding client needs and offering solutions and support; answering potential client questions and follow-up call questions; responding to client requests for proposals (RFPs).
- Creating informative presentations; presenting and delivering information to potential clients at client meetings.
- Cold calling; making multiple outbound calls to potential clients; closing sales and working with the client through the closing process
- Maintaining secure client relations and prepare campaign proposals, calendar plans, and presentations.
- Moderate knowledge of MS Office and good presentation skills.
- Currently enrolled in a BBA degree in any reputed university.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; the ability to call, connect, and interact with potential clients.
- Able to professionally and confidently communicate with C-Level Executives.
- Excellent analytical and time-management skills
- Workdays: Saturday to Thursday (6 Days); Office Location: Uttara.
- Working hours: 25 hours/week. Category: Part-time
- 4 Month Probation Period (Negotiable). TA & DA during probation.
- Remuneration: 8,000 – 12,000
How to Apply
If you meet the qualification requirements, send us your CV at email@example.com. Make sure you put the email subject as ‘Application for Business Development Executive.’
The application deadline is 11 December 2019.