Hiring Brand Communication Executive (Part-Time)
We are looking for a Part-Time Brand Communication Executive who will plan, develop, create and deliver campaigns and strategies for our clients. If you’re an upbeat and enthusiastic individual with marketing experience, we’re looking for you.
- Creating and implementing communication strategies for Clients.
- Attending meetings with clients or interacting with them via telephone or written communication.
- Pitching potential clients with a proposal and developed strategy.
- Delivering client requirements by working closely with the design team.
- Maintaining client relations and prepare campaign proposals, calendar plan, and presentations.
- Analyzing the potential customer base for our clients.
- Coordinate with the management team to ensure Target as stated in the KPI.
- Preparing reports after each completed tasks.
- Moderate knowledge of MS Office and good presentation skill.
- Currently enrolled in BBA degree in any reputed university.
- Excellent writing and presentation skills, as well as the ability to communicate and collaborate effectively
- Expert in planning and maintaining campaigns, preparing reports, proposals and presentation decks with correct formatting
- The ability to consistently meet tight deadlines & a strong commitment to work.
- Workdays: Saturday to Thursday (6 Days); Office Location: Uttara.
- Working hour: 25 hours/week. Category: Part-time
- 4 Month Probation Period. (Negotiable)
- TA & DA only during probation.
- Remuneration: 8,000 – 12,000
How to Apply
If you meet the qualification requirements, send us your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org. Make sure you put email subject as ‘Application for Brand Communication Executive.’
The application deadline is 11 September 2019.